With Destiny 2’s Valentine’s event nearing its expiry date, players may be wondering when the next event will be arriving. Luckily, it seems that Bungie is running a tight schedule, returning the Faction Rally event on the same day that the Valentines event ends, February 20th.
In a weekly blog post, Bungie dropped the news, also adding that you’ll now be able to knock out Lost Sectors as fast as you can kill the bosses with no timers to hold you back. So far, New Monarchy has won the last two rallies.
In addition, there will be new weapons for each faction, Dead Orbit has a Linear Fusion Rifle, New Monarchy has a Scout Rifle and Future War Cult has a Handcannon. Those who pledge to a faction will need to earn rank-up packages to contribute to its scoring. Once the event hits its expiry date The faction with the largest number of rank-up packages by the end of the event will be able to snag their specific weapon for only 1,000 Glimmer – everyone else will have to spend 50,000 Glimmer.
Destiny 2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Bungie Acknowledges Destiny 2’s Faction Tokens Issue; Further Clarifies Information Regarding Season 2 Weapons
- WATCH: New ‘Destiny 2’ Cinematic Trailer Tells A Pretty Epic Backstory
- Destiny 2’s Season of the Drifter will kick off with shotgun rebalances and big changes to Gambit
- Destiny 2’s Trials and Faction Rallies won’t be back this season
- Activision Reveals Why They Stepped Away From Bungie’s Destiny Franchise