If you were looking forward to the Prestige mode for the Leviathan raid in Destiny 2, we have some bad news for you. Players will have to wait just over a week to grab the extra saucy loot from this enhanced difficulty raid.
Community manager Cozmo has announced on the official forums that Prestige mode has been delayed due to an “exploit” that was encountered.
Apparently, the status of “world first” was important to Bungie above all else. “It’s important to us that the team who earns World First status doesn’t have their legacy delegitimised by doubt, skepticism, or uncertainty.”
What are your thoughts on Destiny 2’s Prestige Leviathan raid being postponed? Let us know in the comments below.
In other news, there’s a strange glitch which ends up deleting your raid keys. Here’s how to avoid it.
Losing your raid keys sucks, and some players are reporting that their Destiny 2raid keys are being deleted from their inventories for no reason whatsoever. It isn’t intentional either — this is a strange glitch, completely unintended, and Bungie is aware of it.
The deletions are due to a variety of factors, but there’s currently no fix yet available. There are two primary reasons Destiny 2 raid keys are being deleted, and both are completely avoidable. Destiny 2 is all about loot, so it’s pretty vexing when your hard-earned items are deleted for no reason at all.
- Destiny 2 PC Will Only Receive Leviathan Raid On November 1st
- Destiny 2’s new Last Wish raid completed in under 19 hours, breaking Vault of Glass’s record
- Reminder: Destiny 2 Weekly Reset 10/5/17 | Weekly Reset Guide
- Beat Destiny 2’s new Last Wish raid this weekend to wear this real-life jacket
- Destiny 2: Forsaken release times – here’s when the expansion goes live