Nintendo’s Live Showcase (the Summer Nindies 2017) recently announced and gave details on a butt-load of titles coming to Switch this year, or sometime in 2018. For those of you who missed the livestream, fear not! You can read more about it at Polygon.com, or check out the entire twenty-minute video below:
For those who didn’t put 2-and-2 together, “Nindie” is a clever combination of the words “Nintendo” and “Indie”, where the later term refers to games and resources produced by independent developers. Of course, you likely new that already, as you are a clever reader, and indie games have become so popular in recent years.
Games like Super Meat Boy Forever, Steam World Dig 2, Mulaka, and Nine Parchments were all on display, and each was given an expected time frame for release. This means Nintendo Switch owners will be in for some indie-treats coming within the next few months! And, as an added bonus, PAX West 2017 is taking place this week – and, it’s also being livestreamed – so expect some gameplay footage to flood the Youtube tomorrow and in early September.
- 16 NEW Upcoming Nintendo Switch Indie Games!
- Amazon Leaks New Pokemon Games For Nintendo Switch
- Many more indie games will be coming to Switch if Nintendo has its way
- Super Mario Odyssey To Get A Free Balloon Hide And Seek Mode
- Super Meat Boy To Release On Switch In Two Weeks