Detroit: Become Human the story-driven title from Quantic Dream’s finally has an official release date. Confirmed by director David Cage on the PlayStation Blog, the cinematic adventure game will be releasing on May 25th.
Originally revealed back in 2015, Detroit Become Human is set in a city whereby Humans and androids co-exist, but get treated very differently. Overall, the story is revolved around an android named Kara who manages to escape the factory where she was built, but struggles to make a place of her own within a world that still sees androids as nothing more than practical tools to improve comfort for humans. As the title states, the video game will be taking place in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
Excited to get your hands on this title? Let us know in the comments down below.
In other news, Quantic Dream was in hot water last year as players were labeling the game as ‘perverse for depicting domestic violence’
‘Quantic Dream, the developer of futuristic sci-fi adventure Detroit: Become Human has landed in hot water over a controversial scene that portrays child abuse.
Detroit: Become Human takes place in a metropolis at the forefront of technological revolution. Androids live alongside their human counterparts, but are still regarded as machines, and are designed to provide assistance without displaying any emotion.’
Detroit: Become Human releaseS exclusive to the PS4 May 25th.
- Detroit: Become Human Demo Now Up
- Quantic Dream Confirms Detroit: Become Human Spring 2018 Release
- Sony’s Detroit: Become Human Labelled ‘Perverse’ For Depicting Domestic Violence
- Detroit: Become Human Writer Wants Title to Ask the Player Questions That “Resonate with Him as a Person and a Citizen”
- Quantic Dream Addresses The “Smear Campaign” Against The Studio; Releases Strong Worded Statement