Developer Other Ocean has announced on Twitter today that their highly anticipated remake title — MediEvil, has officially gone gold!
Going gold is an industry term that means the developers have finished working on the game and it is ready to release. Of course, there could be some updates along the way, but the game is fully ready to launch this October and fans, like myself, are super excited to hear this news today!
Check out the official tweet down below:
In recent news, new MEdiEvil gameplay has been showcased thanks to TGS 2019. If you’re looking to hype yourself up for the rapidly approaching release date, or just to see how the remake is coming about, check out the new gameplay footage right here!
For those who are not aware of MediEvil, this is a game that follows Sir Daniel Fortesque, a knight that was resurrected to stop an evil sorcerer named Zarok. It’s a wacky story and hopefully one that will appeal to fans new and old.
MediEvil is set to release on October 25, 2019, exclusively on the PlayStation 4.
- Review Roundup: MediEvil Remake Manages to Live up to the Original
- MediEvil Trophies Leak Ahead of Official Release, Full List Detailed Here
- MediEvil Latest Trailer Focuses on the Revamped “Dan Cam”
- MediEvil Receives 3 Iconic Horror Parody Posters
- PlayStation Underground Showcases MediEvil Graphic Comparison in New 30-Minute Gameplay Demo