Independent developer and publisher Rebellion announced that two Sniper Elite titles are heading towards the Nintendo Switch — Sniper Elite V2 and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition.
There are no release dates on the Switch versions of the games, but we do know that it will be releasing in 2019. Sniper Elite 3 was a big hit a couple of years ago for its stealth gameplay and awesome fatality shots. The ultimate Switch edition will come with brand new DLC content, exclusive wireless multiplayer, and motion controls.
Check out the new Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition down below:
Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition is coming to the Switch in 2019, offering intense sniping in soaring temperatures, all on the go. This feature-complete experience includes all the additional content ever released for the game, and Switch-exclusive local wireless multiplayer and motion controls.
In addition to the new Switch ports of the game, Rebellion noted that Sniper Elite V2 will also head to PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms. They released an additional developer commentary update that details all the new Sniper Elite products that are on its way. Check out the developer commentary down below:
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch
- A new, standalone Sniper Elite game for VR devices
- The next major title in the Sniper Elite series
With two new Sniper Elite games headed toward the Switch, the question is, do you plan on picking them up? Let us know in the comments below!
- Rebellion Developments Release Sniper Elite Franchise Roadmap
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered leak spotted
- Sniper Elite 5 is coming, but not before Sniper Elite v2 Remastered
- Gun Media Announces Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Switch Edition, Set to Release This Spring
- DOOM Nintendo Switch Adds Motion Control Support