After waiting eleven years since the release of Devil May Cry 4, Capcom finally announced Nero and Dante are back for more adventures. Carrying on from the events of its predecessor, it puts players on the path to ‘settle things once for all.” Nero is coming back to Red Grave City, after the seeds of “demon tree” initiate a demonic invasion.
Unfortunately, Capcom hasn’t introduced a solid release window, rather opting for a deadline of ‘Before March 2019’
Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) today announced its two major titles for the current fiscal year.Resident Evil 2 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and PC is scheduled for release on January 25, 2019, and Devil May Cry 5 for the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 system and PC is scheduled for a Spring 2019 release.
Capcom to Release Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 Before End of March 2019!
Hopefully, the deadline is generous, allowing us to receive the game way before March 2019.
- ‘Devil May Cry 5’ Ships Two Million Copies in First Two Weeks
- Resident Evil 2 The Ghost Survivors DLC Revealed
- Three Iconic Resident Evil Video Games Heading To Nintendo Switch In 2019
- Devil May Cry 5 pulls ahead of Resident Evil 2 on Steam
- Final trailer Devil May Cry 5 trailer is full of demons and spoilers