Nintendo and Blizzard have announced that the mega-hit title – Diablo 3, will be making its way over to the Nintendo Switch
Being dubbed as Diablo 3: Eternal Collection, this version of the game comes stacked with the new adventure mode, challenge rifts, all previous DLC expansions including Reapers of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer. This is the ultimate version of the game, and now thanks to the Switch, Diablo 3 can be played anywhere.
Check out the announcement trailer down below:
Blizzard also noted that the Eternal Collection will run at a steady 60 frames per second in both handheld and docked modes respectively. The only difference will be the resolution which will be 720p when in handheld and 960p when docked. This seems to be a good move on Blizzard to bring the game over to the Switch, let’s hope they do the same with Overwatch.
Diablo 3: Eternal Collection is set to release sometime in 2018 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Nintendo Announces Diablo Eternal Collection Bundle for Nintendo Switch, Announcement Trailer Released
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection Release Date Announced For Nintendo Switch
- Paladins Nintendo Switch Port Announced; Releases Later in June
- Diablo III’s Switch version leaked ahead of official unveil, coming “2018”
- Diablo 3 Coming To The Nintendo Switch?