Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour has stumbled into official release territory after a wildly successful preview period. Creator Metro Trains Melbourne achieved five million downloads in over 100 countries, delighting players with several arcade games that ooze the hazardous humour the Dumb games are renowned for.
In the latest update, World Tour makes way for two new hair-raising minigames: Culinary Chaos and Shuttle Shift. Are you mesmerised by the wonders of the cosmos? Shuttle Shift blasts you into a spaceship that uses lasers as interior decoration. Yes, really. You’ll need to float extremely carefully and dodge various threats to stay alive. If you liked maxing out your silly card in Job Simulator, get ready to julienne veggies on a moving conveyor belt without accidentally slicing yourself (ouch) in Culinary Chaos, and hopefully, become the best Master Chef there ever was. For those of you still playing Pokémon Go, there’s a nifty AR feature in World Tour which lets you superimose your favourite bean onto your dining table, passenger seat, or wherever you see fit. Don’t worry, they still get up to their hilarious antics irl. Four additional characters plus 20 fresh cosmetic items round out the update.
- Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour Crash Lands Onto Android, iOS Devices
- Tennis World Tour Eyeing May Release Like a Hawk
- Take Two – Games Industry Will Go 100% Digital In 5-20 Years
- Coveted Details on Tennis World Tour Career Mode, Gameplay Emerge
- Musical Platformer Wandersong Coming to Switch in Early 2018