Dontnod Entertainment, known for their work on Life is Strange and Vampyr, are currently working on an episodic narrative adventure with psychological aspects, Twin Mirror.
The game was revealed during E3 2018, and shortly after, Senior Producer Fabrice Cambounet and writer Matthew Ritter revealed a lot of information during an interview with WCCFTech. Now it is time for some gameplay footage. the studio released a new 4-minute gameplay trailer. The trailer showcase the protagonist, Sam, interacting with his “projection” on multiple occasions. Some of the scenes offer a snippet of the drama and adventure elements in the game.
The trailer, featuring commentary of the game’s first episode Lost On Arrival, guides players through the core elements of the narrative adventure, learning more about Basswood, The Double and the Mind Palace mechanics.
The commentated walkthrough will take players to the very first puzzle of the game. It will demonstrate how players will use Sam’s mental space to unlock the mysteries of Basswood – and find answers to how he awoke in his motel room with a shirt covered in blood.
Twin Mirror releases in 2019 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
[Source: Bandai Namco]
- Dontnod’s Twin Mirror is Life is Strange meets Fight Club
- Vampyr Dev Reveal Latest Title; Psychological Thriller Twin Mirror Announced
- Dontnod’s Twin Mirror Receives New Information on Characters, Release Plans, Side Stories and More
- ECHO Releases On PS4 Today
- Life is Strange 2 devs have three unannounced games in development