Doom 64 was announced for current platforms though it was hit with a delay. Now the Doom classic title is coming bundled with Doom Eternal for those that decided to pre-order the upcoming and anticipated Doom Eternal release. To help hype up the classic port launch, you can check out a brand new trailer showcasing some of the gameplay. We’ve included that trailer in the video embedded right above.
Doom 64 originally launched back in 1997 for the Nintendo 64 which follows the events of the original Doom series. Overall, the game follows Doom Slayer who must stop a new entity that can resurrect any fallen demon. With humanity once again at risk of a demonic invasion, players must once again venture into a battle between earth and hell.
Bethesda is gearing up the big launch of Doom Eternal, but if you’re wanting more Doom in your life then March 20, 2020, you’ll be able to also pick up Doom 64. Being a Nintendo 64 exclusive, the fact that the port is finally coming to other platforms may have plenty of fans eager to give the title a try. With that said, we’re still having to wait until March of next year so in the meantime, take a look at the latest trailer above.
- Doom Eternal Receives New Trailer Showcasing Pre-Order and Deluxe Edition Versions of the Game
- Doom Eternal Receives its First TV Spot, Watch New Short Trailer Right Here
- Bethesda Announces New Doom Eternal Trailer for Tomorrow
- Developers Will Support Doom Eternal With Post-Launch Content
- DOOM Eternal’s Accolades Trailer Promises a Bigger, Better Sequel [Video]