Ok, I’m going to take a moment of silence to raise my hands up and thank the eternal gaming gods that is Bethesda and iD Software.
Bethesda has officially announced a sequel to quite possibly one of the best games this generation has ever seen, DOOM 2016. DOOM Eternal looks like it’s going to be following the same aesthetic of the reboot, except on a bigger scale and with a bigger location. Bethesda and id Software promising an even more powerful Doomslayer, twice as many demons as the original game, and “hell on earth”.
Unfortunately, the trailer didn’t show off any gameplay – rather setting the scene for the upcoming game. Bethesda did go on record to state that we’ll have to wait until QuakeCon to see some more of the game, so for now, I guess this little piece of awesomeness will have to do.
DOOM Eternal will most likely release on PS4, PC and Xbox One either this year or next.
- DOOM Is Out Now For The Switch
- DOOM Gets A 4K Patch For Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
- Bethesda Comments On Porting Games To Switch
- Daily Deal: DOOM Is Only $9.99 On DL Gamer
- DOOM Switch Sells an Estimated 81,000 Units During First Week