The Switch adaptation for Bethesda’s 2016 DOOM has been estimated to have sold 81,000 units during the first week of retail. First week sales can be viewed on the VGChartz Global Weekly Chart for the week ending November 11.
‘DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes.’
- Need For Speed: Payback Sells An Estimated 462,000 Units First Week at Retail
- PUBG Xbox One Sold An Estimated 582,000 Retail Units During First Week
- Metal Gear Survive Allegedly Sold 103,651 Units First Week at Retail
- DOOM Gets A 4K Patch For Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
- Horizon Zero Dawn Worldwide Sales Estimated At 4 Million Units