Dragon Ball FighterZ the side-view fighter title from Bandai Namco has just received a new update. Update 1.04 is now available and introduces a host of new changes to the title.
Apart from the usual bug fixes and performance addresses, the update has added Party Match, expanding the replay channel function, and extra menu buttons such as return to character selections and return to course selection. Other than that, the patch doesn’t really introduce any major changes to the title, so don’t worry about Jumping in to see balance overhauls.
Check out the full patch notes down below:
- Added Party Match
- Expanded Replay Channel function
- Added Followed Player Channel
- Added Search Channel
- Updated replay data version
- Replays saved from older versions can no longer be played
- Improved Arcade Mode
- Players can now choose where to go next at the Results screen after completing a course
- Added “Return to Character Selection”
- Added “Return to Course Selection” to the mid-battle Options menu
- Added a final confirmation when choosing “Return to Character Selection”
- Controller vibration function added to indicate when an opponent is found for Arena Matches, Ranked Matches, and Casual Matches
- Improved game performance and stability
Dragon Ball Fighter Z is out now for PS4, PC and Xbox One.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.05 Adds Z-Union Clubs, Improves Matchmaking and More
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Xbox One File Size Revealed
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Open Beta has 11 Fighters To Choose From
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Latest Xbox One Patch Is Now Live
- FIFA 18’s Latest Update Makes Changes To The Goalkeeper And Ultimate Team