Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.05 released a couple of days ago, and it includes a number of new features and improvements to existing modes and features.
Update 1.05 changes both Ranked and Casual World Match’s rematch system to three matches, improves Ring Matches’ matchmaking, fixes several gameplay and character-specific reported issues, and most importantly, it adds the Z-Union feature. The Z-Union allows fans of a certain Dragon Ball character to join a “Union,” and enables players to earn “special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.” Here is everything you need to know regarding the update:
- Replay Channel: To enable implementation of the below gameplay adjustments (see “Gameplay” section), recorded data from Replay Channel will be erased
- World Match: Changed rematch system to 3 matches in both Ranked and Casual World Match
- Ring Matches: Improved match-making and server stability
- SSGSS Goku: Fixed a bug that makes “x10 Kaioken Kamehameha” combo continue even if the opponent gets away from the attack
- Captain Ginyu: Fixed a bug that makes Ginyu Force members collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- Nappa: Fixed a bug that makes Saibamen collide with the opponent character and sometimes interrupts the latter’s attacks
- All Characters
- Fixed a bug that makes characters float in the air if Dragon Rush Clash happens when landing from mid-air back step
- Fixed a bug that makes main characters say the wrong name when calling a Z-Change or Z-Assist
- Fixed a bug that alters the hit box of Z-Assist characters under certain circumstances
- Hit / SSGSS Goku / SSGSS Vegeta: Fixed a bug that triggers Z-Change voice over dialogues instead of Z-Assist ones
- Z-Union: Added Z-Union feature that enables players to join “Unions” (fan clubs) of their favorite character and get special rewards. And the longer you stay in a Union, the better the rewards become.
- Game Lobby: Added the possibility to leave the Lobby by using the stairs at the entrance
- Offline Lobby: Added option to enter the Offline Lobby from title screen
Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.05 is live on all platforms.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Receives a New Update; Adds Extra Menu Functionality
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Upcoming Update Adds Competitive FighterZ Cup, Party Battle Mode and Several Character Changes
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Xbox One File Size Revealed
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Update 1.11 Adds New Options to World Match Mode; Countless Character Balance Changes
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Open Beta has 11 Fighters To Choose From