This IGN article reports that Bandai Namco just revealed the Nintendo Switch release date for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! On September 22, 2017, you’ll be saving the multiverse with Kamehamehas and Destructo Discs – all in the comfort of your real-world home!
Start your adventure by making a custom character, assigning him or her a number of familiar attacks, and earn experience to gain power as you try and save the Dragon Ball time-line from impossible paradoxes (literally – the story makes no sense, but I digress).
Exclusively to the Switch, you’ll get a six-player local multiplayer mode that allows you to perform a plethora of signature Dragon Ball moves, and, because it’s Nintendo, have fun doing so with Joy-Con motion controls.
Here’s a taste of what to expect – this DLC pack titled “DB Super Pack” was previously released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One December 20th, 2016:
- Here’s What Dragon Ball FighterZ Looks Like On The Switch
- Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC Characters Revealed; Features Base Vegeta and Base Goku
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Coming To Nintendo Switch This Year
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Xbox One File Size Revealed
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: 10 Things You NEED To Know