Media Molecule’s latest game is finally released, sort of. Dreams is now available to purchase through Early Access on PlayStation 4.
It has been quite some time for this game to finally release, but it seems that developer Media Molecule manages to pull it off. Bringing a game filled with so much creativity and tools for players to use, is nothing short of amazing. The game allows players to great their own stories, games, and games all in one, so if you had a good idea you wanted to see come to life, then Dreams would be great for you!
Check out Media Molecule talking about the release of Dreams down below:
Here at Media Molecule we’ve been so impressed by how creative (not to mention helpful and supportive!) our community was during our beta and we can’t wait to see what an even bigger group of creators will do in Dreams. Beginning today, Dreams Early Access will start rolling out to new players, starting in Europe at 10:30am BST, then the United States and Canada at 8:30am PST.
To begin your journey in Dreams, Early Access offers brand new tutorials (including a much-requested one for character creation) and for those advanced players, Masterclasses with our Art Director Kareem Ettouney and Creative Director Mark Healey
Everyone at Mm is so grateful for all the support our community has shown us over the years. Have an incredible time in early access and please, share your creations, big or small, no matter how ridiculous, with us along the way. Seeing what you do in Dreams is what makes us tick.
Dreams Early Access is now available to purchase for the PS4. Are you planning on creating something crazy in Dreams? Let us know in the comments below!
- Dreams Early Access Set to Release on April 16, New Trailer Debuts
- Media Molecule Announces Dreams’ Creator Early Access; Launches This Spring for PlayStation Users
- Dreams First Early Access Update Set to Release June 6, Patch Notes Detailed
- Dreams will finally launch this Spring on PS4 for $30—in “limited early access”
- Media Molecule Talks Dreams’ Story Campaign, Hours of Tutorials, Online Creations, Level Caps and More