Some years ago, the ridiculously catchy Dumb Ways to Die animation was let loose into the internet wilderness and quickly became a viral sensation. Its success translated to the smartphone sphere, where almost 300 million players downloaded the game for a taste of accident laden arcade goodness.
Today, Metro Trains Melbourne adds a fresh addition to its lineup of Dumb Ways to Die games. In Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour, your job is to make the town of Dumbville safe again. As digital guardian, you’ll need to safely guide a klutzy cast of Beans down the slopes of Dumb Peak, inside Dumb-Gypt’s ancient pyramids, and assist them with a treacherous plane flight atop the Dumbville skies. For a snapshot of key gameplay moments, take a look at the official trailer below.
Behind the humorous façade, Metro Trains has designed the Dumb Ways to Die games as a way to promote safety around trains. CEO Leah Waymark revealed Metro would adopt a similar approach for the Dumb Ways to Die VR edition that is currently in development.
- Disaster-prone Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour Kicks Off
- Metro Exodus Gets Delayed
- Metro Exodus Script Is Larger Than Last Light And 2033 Combined
- Daily Deal: Ubisoft Publisher Sale On Steam; Up To 75% Off On Selected Titles
- Coveted Details on Tennis World Tour Career Mode, Gameplay Emerge