Frankly, nothing Dwight Howard does or says these days would surprise us, but the embattled NBA star raised a few eyebrows while discussing a projected WrestleMania 33 match between longtime ring veteran The Big Show and basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal. While Howard was very supportive of Shaq, he felt that Show probably had the advantage (you think?) due to, you know, actually being a pro wrestler. And when asked if he would ever do the same as the retired 4-time NBA Champion, Howard had this to say:
“Of course. I like to entertain people. I’ll get down there and scream and yell and suplex somebody, RKO outta nowhere.”
To be fair, that is a fairly accurate description of a Randy Orton match. Well, he couldn’t possibly be worse than Dennis Rodman, right?
- Big Show Says WrestleMania 33 Match With Shaq Could Be His Last
- Conor McGregor Would “Entertain an Offer” From The WWE
- WWE Announces Jon Stewart Will Appear At SummerSlam
- Tekken 7 PS4 Update 1.09 Introduces Howard Geese
- One More Match Added To SummerSlam Card