ISTANBUL, TURKEY — Rogue scientist William Kaan Roberts has been spotted disrupting central AI systems in his self-proclaimed “revenge mission” against the technology he helped create.
That’s the gist of ManMade, a dystopian sci-fi that echoes the haunting futurism of Quantic Dream’s Detroit: Become Human. It’s a VR exclusive planned for both PC and PlayStation 4, and features a cinematic camera with an intuitive control system. In 2050, artificial intelligence runs the whole shebang. The hydrogen and oxygen atoms comprising water aren’t real. Food is scarce. A rebellion is bubbling beneath the city’s surface, orchestrated by none other than Kaan himself. Players will be able to walk in his disgruntled shoes, exploring darkly lit streets in search of crucial information, teetering between dialogue choices that shape the game’s progression, and stifling inner tension to tackle tough QTEs.
ManMade will be heading to kickstarter in late February. Developer CBILAB VR Studios is planning to release it for PlayStation 4 (PSVR) and PC (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive).
- Here’s What Was Cut From Bloodborne
- God of War Director Compares Combat Mechanics to Football Games; Discusses Connection Between Kratos and Player
- Spider-Man PS4 Lets You Play As Mary Jane
- The Inpatient: Past Memories Locations | All 21 Collectibles Guide
- Nike & NBA Star Create God Tier PlayStation Sneakers