EA Vancouver’s role-playing Star Wars title is still under production, and we haven’t seen any glimpses or information on what to expect. However, a recent job listing, noticed via Wccftech, is hiring a Lead Online Designer to join EA Vancouver’s Star Wars team. One of the position’s responsibilities is definitely interesting, needing the hired Lead Online Designer to work closely with the team’s directors to “align all connected features with the single-player narrative and gameplay into a cohesive experience.”
- Partner with the Creative Director, Game Director and Online Producer to define and execute on the vision for a unique online experience
- Lead the design, execution and tuning of all online game modes, social experiences and live service features.
- Work with the Creative Director, Game Director and Lead Writer to align all connected features with the single-player narrative and gameplay into a cohesive experience
- Drive the balancing and tuning of all connected features based on focus testing, metrics, telemetry and other feedback
- Spearhead the evolution, execution and tuning of the game’s features and economy in a live service environment together with the Live Team
- Champion the vision for the connected experience and live services
- Track, analyse and communicate on forward-looking trends and player-desired features in online gaming and live services
- Actively communicate progress, risks and challenges to key stakeholders across the team
Once EA finally reveals their upcoming Star Wars RPG, we’ll update our readers.
- Leaked ‘Star Wars Battlefront 2’ Trailer Shows Single Player Story And New Heroes
- Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass Is Free On PS4
- Unlock Battlefront II’s Captain Phasma and Finn For Free
- Star Wars: The Old Republic’s director wishes it was less like World of Warcraft
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 “Titan” mode has been leaked