ZeniMax Online Studios online MMO Elder Scrolls Online has just hit an impressive milestone. The title which released back in 2014 has now hit a total of 10 million players – and to celebrate this impressive achievement, the studio is planning a wide variety initiatives for players.
First off, the game is now completely free, the base game without the Morrowind expansion that is, on PC, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You may download and explore the main game until December 6th. If you do enjoy the title your progress will carry over onto the full game if you wish to purchase it. That being said if you do dig it, the title is running for 50% off discount so you won’t have to break the bank to enjoy the world of Elder Scrolls.
In addition to the discount and trial, there will also be a special Dungeon Event which will run consecutively, players who complete random dungeons via the game’s group finder tool will win special prizes. Some of which include costumes, pets and mounts, and not only that, if you participate you’ll gain a ticket for a sweepstake that includes real-life prizes, such as a trip to PAX East 2018 and a special ESO branded console
Do you have your eye on Elder Scrolls online? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Daily Deal: Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited Is Only $19.99 On Steam
- Smartphones Get An Elder Scrolls Release; Will Feature Multi-platform Cross-play
- Pack Your Elven Rucksack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset
- The Elder Scrolls VI Currently In Pre-Production
- Redfall appears in trademark listings – and Elder Scrolls fans think it’s a clue to TES6