Epic Games has taken to Twitter to announce that the recently added Infinity Blade will be getting vaulted due to balancing issues.
If you have played Fortnite in the last couple of days, you might have been struck down by the Infinity Blade. The main issue with the Infinity Blade was not because it was overpowered, but because there was really no countermeasure for it.
Players for the last couple of days have been telling Epic Games about the issue, and it seems they have listened. For the time being, the sword will be vaulted and will return once figuring out a good balance.
Check out the official tweet down below:
The latest update brought more than just the sword, it had a new limited time mode, new fixes, and much more. If you interested in reading the full patch notes, click here!
Fortnite is now available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Are you happy with the vaulting of the Infinity Blade? Let us know in the comments below!
- Fortnite’s Infinity Blade is getting a tiny nerf, and more items like it are coming
- Fortnite’s Unvaulted LTM returns old weapons to the game
- Fortnite’s OP Infinity Blade wreaks havoc in a $1 million tournament
- A magical sword is heading to Fortnite
- After less than a day, Fortnite’s Storm Flip has been banned from pro play