Welcome back for episode 34 of The Goliath GameCast – Goliath’s official video game podcast.
Here’s a breakdown of show topics:
On this week’s podcast, we discuss…
- Surviving a brutal Canadian winter
- A breakdown of the recent Nintendo Direct
- Which characters would we like to see in the new Smash Bros. game?
- Nintendo Switch bug that resets playtimes after 1 year
- Nintendo launches its rewards program on the Switch
- The Division 2 & Ubisoft’s outstanding lineup of games
- A full-fledged mobile version of Fornite coming with cross-platform play
- Twitch streamer Ninja making $560K/month streaming mostly Fortnite
- Battlefield V – WWII and coming in 2018
- What we’re playing?
- Listener question of the week
You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure you add “Gamecast” in the subject line.
As always, you can find the podcast embedded below if you’d like to give it a listen in your browser. The full video is also up on Goliath’s YouTube channel. Of course, you can also subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify. If you’re enjoying the podcast, you’d be helping us out immensely by leaving a review. Also, feel free to shoot us a message on our Facebook page if there’s a specific topic you want us to discuss or a question you’d like to have answered in a future episode. You can also find Charlie and Nick on their respective Twitter pages.
- The Goliath GameCast #35 – Listen Now!
- The Goliath GameCast Episode #37 Is Now Available!
- The Goliath GameCast – Episode #33 – Fortnite vs. PUBG, Nintendo Dominates the DICE Awards
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 30 – Nintendo Announcements, Overwatch League, And What We’ve Been Playing
- The Goliath GameCast Episode 31 – Monster Hunter: World, Xbox Game Pass, And Nintendo Earnings Report