Escape from Tarkov, the hyper-realistic first-person shooter from Battlestate Games is set to receive a long-running fiction book series.
Authored by Alexander Kontorovich a Russian writer whose work is centered mainly on military stories, the story is about a regular system administrator who has challenged the dangerous world of Tarkov slipping slowly into the conflict between the two factions in Tarkov.
“The events of the book let us dive deeper into the game setting and ambience, allowing to learn more about the place where the conflict is taking place, the events that triggered it and the people who became the victims of the circumstances and now strive to survive within the increasing chaos. The first book is mostly about Scavs”, – says Nikita Buyanov, the Battlestate Games COO. “We are already working with many authors and the series is going to be quite large.”
The first book is already out in Russian and is set to be translated into other languages such as English, German, Polish and Chinese. The official translation of the first book can be expected as early as March or April of 2018.
Escape from Tarkov is out now for PC.
- Escape from Tarkov Update 0.11 Released; Adds New Map, New Boss, New Consumables and More
- Escape From Tarkov Ushers in New Year With Special Event
- Shroud can’t decide whether he can play PUBG
- Metal Gear Survive Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- EA Sets Up $1 Million Fund Supporting Madden Tournament Shooting Victims