Hardcore militaristic shooter Escape From Tarkov is finishing off 2017 with a new map, special holiday event, and a free seven day pass to a handful of website subscribers.
A recent update clarifies that the game will be entering open beta stages early next year. In the mean time, players can get stuck into the complete Shoreline map, which comes bundled together with additional weapons (AKMS & AKMN included) and modifications, plus Trijicon REAP-IR thermal sight and customisable Ops-Core helments.
- Redesigned gameplay – Deployment, weapon mastering & extraction systems revised
- Enhanced customisation – Helmets & head gear slots can now be tweaked
- Dog tag removal – Players can take away dog tags of deceased enemies
- Kill List visibility – End of Raid screen offers players opportunity to view list of eliminated characters
Anyone interested in taking Escape From Tarkov for a spin can purchase one of four editions with a 25% discount, here. For the time being, it’s only available on Windows.
Want to know more about Escape From Tarkov? Check out our comprehensive video guide, where we go into gameplay, animation, and much more.
- Escape From Tarkov Gets A Fiction Book Series
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Trophy List Has Been Revealed
- Destiny 2: How To Find Masterworks Weapons | Breakdown Guide
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Latest Update Adds New Extraction Mode and Two New Dedicated Maps
- The Evil Within 2 Difficulty Settings Explained; Classic Is The Highest Difficulty