Okay, so we’re not sure how much of a “starring role” it actually is, but WWE’s Eva Marie was the fourth name mentioned in the list of actors starring in the upcoming film Inconceivable, behind Cage, Dunaway, and Nicky Whelan, so maybe she’ll have a larger role than that Colin Farrell film that WWE tried to pretend “starred” Wade Barrett. The movie looks to be a thriller about a single mother with a hidden past (Whelan) moving to a new neighborhood and befriends a local couple (Cage will play the husband), in which Eva Marie will play an emotionless robot sent back in time to destroy John Connor. No, we’re sorry, that was a typo, she is an emotionless robot from the future, but there’s no word on what her role in this movie, which begins filming in October, will be.
All we can say is, if this gets Nic Cage onto an episode of WWE programming, it will all be worthwhile.
- First Look At Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in ‘Jumanji’
- Michael B. Jordan will star in a Rainbow Six movie
- WATCH: Nathan Fillion Stars As Nathan Drake In Surprisingly Good ‘Uncharted’ Fan-Film
- Eva Marie’s Husband Calls Suspension “Unjust”
- John Cena In Talks To Star In ‘Duke Nukem’ Movie