Dedicated gaming deal purveyors have been making the Everything joke for ages, but now we’re in such a perfect storm of Everything deals that we’ve got to make our mark on what is now an ancient gag – by internet standards, at least. As a massive Steam sale for Everything is underway, Everything is going to be free on the Epic Games store.
Yes, Everything – the silly, somber indie game where you can take control over basically any object in the universe – is currently 80% off on Steam, which brings the price down to $2.99 / £2.19 / €2.59. That deal will be live until September 23, but a few days later, Everything will follow up this week’s Batman giveaway as the next free title on the Epic Games store.
Metro 2033 Redux will also be available for free alongside Everything, which will make for a nice preview if you’ve been holding out on the (timed) Epic exclusive, Metro Exodus. You can grab both games for free on the usual Epic store page starting on September 26.
By making Everything on the store free, Epic has clearly hammered the final nail in Steam’s coffin.
Jokes aside, Everything is a cool game you should probably check out – and Metro 2033’s reputation speaks for itself.
- Metro Exodus is now on Steam
- Metro Exodus comes to Steam after a year of Epic Games Store exclusivity
- Everything & Metro 2033 Redux Set For Epic Games Store Free Titles Next
- Soma & Costume Quest Now Free Through Epic Games Store
- Metro Redux Launch Trailer Shows off a Brand New World for Nintendo Switch Users