Dedicated gaming deal purveyors have been making the Everything joke for ages, but now we’re in such a perfect storm of Everything deals that we’ve got to make our mark on what is now an ancient gag – by internet standards, at least. As a massive Steam sale for Everything is underway, Everything is going to be free on the Epic Games store.
Yes, Everything – the silly, somber indie game where you can take control over basically any object in the universe – is currently 80% off on Steam, which brings the price down to $2.99 / £2.19 / €2.59. That deal will be live until September 23, but a few days later, Everything will follow up this week’s Batman giveaway as the next free title on the Epic Games store.
Metro 2033 Redux will also be available for free alongside Everything, which will make for a nice preview if you’ve been holding out on the (timed) Epic exclusive, Metro Exodus. You can grab both games for free on the usual Epic store page starting on September 26.
By making Everything on the store free, Epic has clearly hammered the final nail in Steam’s coffin.
Jokes aside, Everything is a cool game you should probably check out – and Metro 2033’s reputation speaks for itself.
- The Metro Exodus Steam page is getting bombed… with positive reviews
- Metro Exodus publisher deactivates stolen Steam keys
- The Arkham trilogy and every Lego Batman are free on the Epic store
- Metro games are getting review-bombed on Steam
- Boxed copies of Metro Exodus have Epic Games stickers on top of the Steam logo