Down to get some wasteland wandering done? Bethesda’s open world RPG, Fallout 4 is running for free this weekend for Xbox One players. Starting from today you’ll be able to jump into the shooter, the game will be free up until January 28th.
If you don’t have an Xbox One, don’t worry as PC players will also be able to get a piece of the action from February 1 to 4. What’s more is that your save data will carry over on both versions if you decide to invest after the free weekend ends.
Alongside the free weekend comes a drastic price drop. The base game will be reduced in price by 33%, with 40% off the Game of the Year Edition and all the DLC as well. The Season Pass has also been reduced by 50%, which may be of interest to existing players.
‘Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
Fallout 4 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Daily Deal: Fallout 4 Is $14.99 On Fanatical
- Daily Deal: Get Fallout 4 For 60% Off
- The Elder Scrolls 6 is a long way off, Bethesda confirms
- Bethesda VP of Marketing Addresses Fans Concerns of Elder Scrolls VI, Starfield and Fallout 76 Release Timeline
- Fallout 76’s Beta To Start On Xbox One Before Other Platforms