Didn’t see this one coming right? Bethesda’s mobile spin-off of Fallout Fallout Shelter has sneakily made its way onto Sony’s PS4 and Nintendo’s Switch (previously it was only available on Xbox One and mobile platforms.) The news was confirmed by Bethesda’s Todd Howard, and the game is available on both systems as of right now.
While the free-to-play game does feature microtransactions – they aren’t essential to progress further (the main use of them is to speed up the grindy part of the game.)
Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.
BUILD THE PERFECT VAULT Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
OVERSEE A THRIVING COMMUNITY Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
CUSTOMIZE Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.
Fallout Shelter is already available on iOS, Android, Windows and Steam, as well as on Xbox One, PS4 and Switch.
- The Westworld game Bethesda sued for ripping off Fallout Shelter is shutting down
- Fallout 76: Everything You NEED TO KNOW
- Fallout 76 Not Possible For Nintendo Switch Platform
- Bethesda Comments On Westworld Mobile’s Lawsuit; Calls Westworld A ‘Blatant Ripoff’
- Bethesda plans long-term support for The Elder Scrolls Legends, even though Fallout Shelter has more players