Wondering just how much bang for your buck you’ll be getting with Ubisoft’s upcoming FPS Far Cry 5? It seems like this year’s iteration of the franchise will have players trudging through the campaign in 25 hours.
Executive producer Dan Hay spoke to GameSpot and said that it should take around 25 hours.
“I would say that a good player will go through it in 25 hours.” However, Hay noted that it could be longer depending on how you play. The developer noted distractions in playtests like hunting and fishing which could add on to the total time.
“What we’re seeing is people going into the world and just spending four or five hours fishing or hunting, or just doing stuff that we hadn’t really prepared for. So it really depends on how you play.”
One of the most exciting features of the upcoming game is definitely the revamped map editor. This time around Ubisoft has included assets from other games such as Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag and Watch Dogs. Players will be able to use these resources to create their own scenarios and share them online.
Far Cry 5 releases 27 March for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Assassin’s Creed Franchise Skipping 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Dev Believes This Is the Most “Fun Version of What Assassin’s Creed Can Be on the Gamepad”
- Microsoft Reveals New Assassin’s Creed Origins Xbox One S Bundle
- There will be no new Assassin’s Creed game in 2019
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: 10 Things You NEED TO KNOW