If you didn’t know, Far Cry 4 had a secret ending, essentially allowing you to complete the game in 20 minutes. All you had to do was not leave Pagan Min’s table at the beginning of the game, and just stay there to finish your meal. Now it seems that a similar conclusion can be met in Far Cry 5 – Eurogamer has confirmed that it is possible to finish the game in as little as 10 minutes. All that you have to do is not follow the button prompts at the start of the game – allowing you to basically fast forward through all the cult killing with an alternate ending.
I suppose this goes without saying, but spoiler alert:
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed, and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.
Thoughts on the alternate ending? Let us know in the comments down below. Far Cry 5 is out tomorrow for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Far Cry 5 Has Already Sold Half A Million Copies On Steam
- WATCH: ‘Far Cry 5’ Trailer Reveals First Details, Release Date
- Gamevice Partners With Eden Games, Adds Controller Support For Gear.Club
- Daily Deal: Outlast 2 Is 50% Off On Steam
- Daily Deal: Outlast II Is Only $10.19 On Humble