Far Cry 5’s next DLC Hours of Darkness has been announced to release on all platforms June 5. Players will step into the shoes of the american soldier Wendell ‘Red’ Redler in the Vietnam War.
Gamers will be treated to a “harrowing experience” in either solo or co-op, featuring new abilities and gear as well as two playable modes unlocked after completing the DLC. The first is called “Survivor” which essentially ups the game’s difficulty and gives you a weak loadout, while Action Movie Mode gives you an over-the-top arsenal to cause as much mayhem as possible.
Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness transports players into a war-torn Vietnam as they relive the harrowing experience of Wendell Redler from the main campaign of Far Cry 5. Playable in solo or online co-op, Hours of Darkness transports players from rural Montana to a dangerous jungle where they must rescue imprisoned squad mates, wreak havoc on the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army, and fight to get back home. This DLC features new gear and abilities as well as two different playable modes that will be unlocked after completing Hours of Darkness: Survivor Mode, giving players a limited load out for a more challenging play through, and Action Movie Mode, where a generous load out delivers over-the-top action.
Check out the gritty reveal trailer, below:
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Special Ops 4 Receives Action-Packed Content Trailer
- Ghost Recon Wildlands New Difficulty Mode Introduces Perma-death
- Styx: Shards of Darkness Wallpapers in Ultra HD | 4K
- Latest Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Adds New PvE Mode, Kicks Off Year 2 Pass, a New PvP Class, Map and More
- Frostpunk Update 1.10 Adds Survivor Mode; Fixes Bugs