Zoink Studio’s incredibly gorgeous indie adventure title Fe, finally has a release date. Confirmed during the Nintendo Direct Mini presentation yesterday, Nintendo Fe, which is also coming to the Switch, will be launching on February 16.
The title will also be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, and PC so you’ll be able to get your nordic adventuring on with your favorite console. The game thrusts players into the geometric world of Fe with very little guidance or instruction. It is up to the player to forge their own path and discover the game for themselves
Fe is a new type of platform adventure where the story is up to you to discover, without handholding, told wordlessly through the discoveries you make during gameplay.
Run, climb and glide your way through a dark Nordic forest and explore its living, breathing ecosystem filled with secrets and mystical creatures.
At the heart of the experience is a tactile, analogue song mechanic that allows you to communicate and speak to every living thing in the forest.
Learn a diverse array of animal cries that allow you to befriend or manipulate any creature – even plants. Have birds guide you, bears fight for you and have plants grow berries that help you overcome the Silent Ones.
Become Fe and discover a world that you will never want to leave.
Zoink’s Fe marks the second EA release on the Switch, and considering the Switch audience’s reception to Indie games, it’s likely going to be a winner (that and it’s only $19.99). It is due out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One in addition to the Switch next month.
- Fe Runs At Native 4K on Xbox One X and 1260p on PlayStation 4 Pro
- Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Announced for Nintendo Switch; New Trailer Debuts
- Firewatch Nintendo Switch Version Announced; Releases This Spring
- Fe Dev Praises Working with EA; Fe’s Main Storyline Takes Around 7-8 Hours to Complete
- Nintendo Shares Top 10 Indie Titles for the Nintendo Switch; Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, and Celeste Headline