Square Enix’s smartphone port of Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition has just received a release date. iOS owners can expect the JRPG February 9th as revealed by a listing on the App Store. The game will be released in episodes, with the first episode being free to download and play, the next two costing $0.99 each, and the ones after that all costing $3.99. If you want to purchase the game in its entirety, you can buy it for $20.
According to the developers, the game is set to bring the entire story of Final Fantasy XV to smartphones with a distinct chibi art style.
Unfortunately, it seems that there isn’t any news regarding an Android release of the mobile game – but let’s hope it drops during the same time as iOS. Final Fantasy will also be getting a PC port set later this year, so you’ll still be able to get into the JRPG action if you don’t own a console and want the full experience.
Final Fantasy XV is out now for Xbox One and PS4. Thoughts on Final Fantasy XV? Keen to revisit it on your smartphone? Let us know in the comments down below.
- Final Fantasy XV Will Get Crossplay Between PC And Xbox One
- Android P Will Block Background Apps from Accessing Your Camera, Microphone
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online GO Will Ensnare Millions, Destroy Smartphones
- Rumor: Nintendo Seeks New Smartphone Video Game Developers
- NVIDIA’s Latest Driver Enhances FFXV Windows Edition, PUBG Performance