In case you’ve never played Final Fantasy 7, the 1997 classic, or just want to play it again, now is the time. If you have a PC or an Xbox One, the masterpiece of Square Enix is now available on the Xbox Game Pass subscription service.
This isn’t the remake that came out on PlayStation 4 in April, but it’s a port of the original game that includes extra features like a 3x speed boost mode, the ability to disable encounters, and an improved battle mode.
Final Fantasy 7 is now available on Xbox Game Pass.
The world has fallen under the dominion of the Shinra Electric Power Company, a sinister corporation that has monopolized the planet’s very life force as Mako energy.
In the urban megalopolis of Midgar, an anti-Shinra rebel group calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their campaign of resistance.
Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to the rebels, unaware that he will be drawn into an epic battle for the fate of the planet, while having to come to terms with his own lost past.
This game is a port of the original FINAL FANTASY VII.
The following extra features are included;
◆ 3x speed mode
◆ Ability to turn battle encounters off
◆ Battle enhancement mode
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Receives Its Final Trailer Before Launch
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake DLC Now Available for Free
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Shinra CD To Release On THIS Date
- Square Enix Releases A Batch of Final Fantasy 7 Remake Character Trailers, Mini-Game Activities and More
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Director,Tetsuya Nomura, Showcases New Colored Illustration of Cloud Strife Celebrating Upcoming Launch