Final Fantasy XIV’s patch 4.3 is finally live.
Patch 4.3, codenamed Under the Moonlight, adds tons of content and new features for players to experience. The update adds new main storyline quests, taking the Stormblood storyline to the far-eastern land of Doma. In addition to that, players can now take part in 24-man alliance raids, conquer new trials and dungeons and adds a 100-floor deep dungeon for players to explore.
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon: Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Check out patch 4.3’s trailer below.
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Patch 4.3 Introducing Extra Quests, Secret Trial
- Battle for Azeroth’s next raid will differ between Horde and Alliance
- Underworld Ascendant’s Trailer is a Fistful of Deadly Fantasy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers will (probably) bring Gunblades and playable Viera
- New games: Deep Sky Derelicts lurches menacingly out of early access