The long-awaited update 1.21 for Square Enix’s open world RPG, Final Fantasy XV has dropped.
The update introduces quite a substantial amount of content. One of the first being the ability to ‘rest’ at a campsite, which essentially allows you to change the time of a day. The update also introduces new practice drills in the tutorial mode, various bug fixes and
What it gives, it also takes, the update also brings about the end of the Assassins festival, which means that the fantastic Assassin’s Creed themed bonus missions that the game made available are now gone.
The update comes in at 3.25GB, so make sure you have enough space before hitting download. Final Fantasy 15 is available now on PS4 and Xbox One, with a release on iOS and Android smart devices, and Windows PCs, coming within the next couple of months as well.
Final Fantasy XV Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival
- Inclusion of Aranea as a training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day (“Wait until morning” or “Wait until nightfall”)
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia (see below)
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial: Practice Tutorial
- Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit
- “Arts” category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
- Various bug fixes
Alessio’s New Items
- Silver Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Gold Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Shard: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Prismatic Ore: 3 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Mystic Circlet: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Purified Salt: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
- Final Fantasy XV Patch 1.23/1.22 Is Out Now
- Final Fantasy 15: Pocket Edition Set To Release February 9
- Final Fantasy 15 PC Version Is Out Now
- RUMOR: ‘Final Fantasy VII’ Remake To Release In 2017?
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online GO Will Ensnare Millions, Destroy Smartphones