E3 2018 is just around the corner, and Focus Home Interactive is coming to the show with their strongest possible lineup.
Focus Home Interactive‘s lineup features first-person shooter, Insurgency: Sandstorm, action RPG title, The Surge 2, and unique and bizarre RPG, GreedFall. The studio’s lineup includes several other games, making sure there is something available for all the different tastes.
- Insurgency: Sandstorm: play the sequel to the multi-million selling FPS Insurgency with the developers from New World Interactive, in a dedicated multiplayer session!
- Farming Simulator 19: Shown for the very first time, see the newest entry in the farming phenomenon from GIANTS Software – including an exciting surprise to be announced at E3!
- The Surge 2: Check out 30 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay of the hardcore Action-RPG from Deck13, with an ambitious level design and combat more brutal than ever.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence: Meet orphan siblings Amicia and Hugo – as well as the hordes of rats hunting them – in a new gameplay walkthrough by developers from Asobo Studio.
- Call of Cthulhu: Lovecraft’s twisted universe comes alive in an exclusive walkthrough guided by the developers from Cyanide.
- GreedFall: Dive into the latest RPG from Spiders to discover a unique world shaped by the player’s political diplomacy, character relationships and critical choices.
E3 2018 kicks off on June 12th and runs through to June 14th.
- Insurgency Sandstorm’s Single Player and Co-Op Campaign Cancelled; Alpha Multiplayer Signup Now Open
- VAMPYR Set To Release June 5th
- The Surge 2 To Be More Open-World; Feature Character Customization
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold 14th – 20th November; Features Deadpool And WRC 6
- The Surge 2 Announced; Releases 2019