As the news about Reggie Fils-Aime already broke a couple of months ago, today is the day the iconic video game legend officially steps down as COO of Nintendo America.
The keys to the Mushroom Kingdom has been handed over to Doug Bowser, the prior VP of Sales and Marketing. After 15 long years of Reggie running Nintendo of America, it is finally coming to an end. Today is Reggie’s last day as acting COO of Nintendo and fans all around the world already miss him sorely.
However, he is not gone forever, as the legendary video game icon has finally joined Twitter! If you want to keep up with Reggie, hear his thoughts on new exciting Nintendo news, make sure to hit that follow button!
Check out Reggie’s new Twitter handle down below, and make sure to give him a follow!
Reggie Fils-Aime is one of the biggest stars in the gaming industry and it will be tough to see him leave. However, it is nice to see him receive some rest and relaxation. He has been one of the best Nintendo COO’s of all time, and Doug Bowser has some pretty big shoes to fill, but we wish him the best of luck!
- Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime Announces Retirement, Doug Bowser to Replace the Position
- Nintendo Direct Rumored For This Week
- Bowser will replace Reggie Fils-Aimé as Nintendo of America president
- Nintendo Claims They “Over Delivered” On Switch Supply; People Are Just Buying Them Too Quickly!
- There Will Be No Switch Discounts This Holiday Season