What are the latest Fortnite patch notes? There’s always a new update coming to Epic’s excellent battle royale game, so here’s what is in the Fortnite 5.2 patch notes.
The latest content update comes in the shape of the Fortnite 5.2 patch notes, and it promises to change the game in exciting new ways all over again. Last week we enjoyed the return of the troubled Guided Missile, but we’re itching for more as we devote more hours to Epic’s seminal take on battle royale. Now that Fortnite season 5 is at the halfway point, the game is going from strength to strength.
Epic not updating their game well enough for you? Here are some other battle royale games you should try.
Now that the Fortnite 5.2 patch notes have arrived, we know we will not be getting the Fortnite Heavy Sniper again this time – after it failed to appear in last week’s Fortnite 5.1 patch notes – but we did get a new double barrel shotgun, and a completely new limited time mode. Here’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite 5.2 patch notes.
Epic’s refreshes come every Tuesday morning, so the Fortnite 5.2 patch notes release date should go live tomorrow at 9am BST (4am ET / 1am PT). Yes, that means the latest update is live now – the full patch notes are below.
Steady Storm has one constantly moving storm closing in on the island. Stay ahead of it and take down the other players to earn a Victory Royale!
- Fortnite 5.2 patch notes: Break Barrel Shotgun, Rail Sniper, and Durr Burger skin
- Fortnite 5.1 patch notes: heavy sniper rifle coming to Battle Royale
- Fortnite 5.1 patch notes: guided missile launcher returns to Battle Royale
- Fortnite’s guided missiles are back, but a glitch is turning them invisible
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Surpasses 500k Concurrent Players