Fortnite: Battle Royale’s timed mode which replaces all weapons with legendary loot is coming to an end today – so make sure you get as much killing done ASAP! Ending at 5 AM PT/8 AM ET today, players will be able to find the legendary weapons everywhere on the map, chests, houses, supply drops. The legendary weapons include the SCAR, Hand Cannon, Silenced Pistol, Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Semi-Auto Rifles and Bolt-Action Rifles. The mode is only available for Squads and not Duo or Solo queue players.
Epic Games has stated that it plans on introducing a couple of these short timed modes per month to spice up general gameplay. Last year December we saw a similar timed mode whereby there was a 50v50 match as a pose to the usual 100 man free-for-all.
How did you find the timed mode? Have you played it yet? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below.
Fortnite is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Solid Gold Timed Mode Is Now Live
- Fortnite Update 3.3 Has Been Delayed; Epic Games Working To Resolve
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Introduces A Heavy Shotgun
- Fortnite X Avengers Update Is Now Live
- Fortnite Latest Update Adds New Heavy Sniper, New Soaring 50’s LTM and Adjusts Minigun Headshot Multiplayer