Fortnite Mobile has managed to do incredibly since its launch two months back – the game managed to bring in a whopping $20 million in the space of 2 months alone. Sensor Tower’s analysis also revealed that player spending had increased by 293 percent thanks mostly to the Season 4 Battle Pass which retailed for $10.
When comparing PUBG Mobile (the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) to Fornite, the title only managed to bring in 20 percent of the Fortnite’s first-week revenue. That’s even with a larger player base than Epic Game’s Free-To-Play tile.
In other Fortnite news, the Directors behind Avengers: Infinity War revealed that the Avengers x Fortnite crossover happened because they play a lot of Fortnite.
Why exactly did we get a Thanos cross-over in Epic Game’s Fortnite? Well for a pretty simple reason: The directors of the film play Fortnite, a lot. Those being Avengers: Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo, who stated that between editing sessions, they would smash out a game here or there.
Thoughts on Epic Games’ massive achievement? Let us know in the comments below.
- Thanos In Fortnite Came Because Infinity War Directors Play A lot of Fortnite
- Fortnite X Avengers Update Is Now Live
- Fortnite’s Avengers crossover may be coming back soon
- Xbox One Fortnite: Battle Royale Will Support Cross-Play Between PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- Overwatch Director Reveals Thoughts on Cross-Play Effect on PUBG and Fortnite Success