Following a mass amount of complaints, Epic Games will be removing the Guide Missle from its battle royale mode.
“We’ve gotten a lot of feedback around the Guided Missile, in particular, concerns over fairness and strength of the weapon. We share your concerns, so we’ve put the Guided Missile into the vault while we figure out the next steps for its future,” is all they wrote on the matter.
That’s not all the has happened with the game’s weekly update, Epic Games has also adjusted weapon peeking “In v3.4, we identified an unintended behavior with shooting that affected a small number of players,” the patch notes say. “However, when implementing a fix in v3.5, we unintentionally introduced a bug around peeking over structures and edges. The result of this issue is that you would accidentally end up shooting your own structures. We will be rolling back this change in v3.5.2 this week, and we’ll be taking a little more time to evaluate how we fix the original issue.”
Weapon equip times have also been slightly adjusted, crossbows and snipers will have a revert on the equip time as they do not impact on gunfights, whereas shotguns, revolvers and rocket launchers will stay the same. Read the full patch notes, here.
Fortnite is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and iOS.
- Fortnite Update 1.55 Allows PC Players to Assign New Hotkey to Building Edit; Fixes Several Reported Issues
- Fortnite Update 1.42 Adds Crossbow to the Title; Details Upcoming Patch Notes
- Fortnite Patch 4.0 Released; Introduces Seasons 4 And Adds New Content
- Call of Duty: WWII Update 1.08 Fixes Bugs, Buffs MP-40 and M1928 Fire Rate and More
- Fortnite Servers Are Down For An Extended Period