Yesterday Epic Games Introduced a new grenade into the Fortnite battle royale mix – dubbed ‘The Clinger’ the grenade is essentially just comical rework of the ‘sticky grenade’ we all know too well.
While yes, some players have been using it how the developers would expect – a special group of gamers have taken its usability a little bit differently. As you can see from this clip on Twitch, all you need is a willing teammate to stick you with a clinger before you run into the enemy and explode, killing them but not yourself, since friendly fire is off.
It’s a sneaky exploit which I’m sure Epic Games will patch ASAP, so get as much killing done as soon as you can.
‘Fortnite Battle Royale is the completely free 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Download now for FREE and jump into the action.’
Fortnite is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and iOS.
- Fortnite Battle Royale Receives Another Patch; Adds Silenced SMGS
- Fortnite X Avengers Update Is Now Live
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Hits 10 Million Players Since Launch
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Passes 20 Million Players Since Launch
- Fortnite Servers Will Be Down Today For Valentines Day Update