The latest update for Xbox One and PC exclusive, Forza Motorsport 7 has just been released addressing issues of stability on PC and fixing problems related to liveries.
Check out the full patch notes here:
Forza Motorsport 7 October 3 Patch Notes:
- Fixed numerous livery-related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when cancelling liveries.
- Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
- Arabic text is no longer reversed in game menus
- Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out
- Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS
- Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.
Forza Motorsport 7 has been out for a couple of weeks now, with most reviewers giving the game an overall positive score, noting on the stunning visuals and host of content. As with most games, there are negative reviews, with most respondents criticising its microtransaction base and inability to pick weather settings per race.
Forza Motorsport 7 is out now for PC and Xbox One. How have you found the racing title so far? Digging it? Let us know in the comments below.
- PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 Rolls Out Today
- NBA 2K18 Gets A New Patch; Tweaks Small Bugs
- Far Cry 5 Gets A New Update; Fixes Bugs
- Fortnite Patch 4.0 Released; Introduces Seasons 4 And Adds New Content
- Call of Duty: WWII Latest Patch Addresses Bugs; Fixes Daily Login Issues