While we previously knew that Forza Horizon 3 would be getting a 4K patch in January, we didn’t know the specifics. Now Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg has revealed that the update to the racing title will arrive on January 15th.
The update is set to introduce native 4K quality and extra enhancements for those playing the game on the Xbox One X adding to the already beautiful game. This enhanced title adds to the list of over 70 Xbox One X supported games.
Set in Australia, Forza Horizon 3 boasts over 350 cars, realistic mechanics and the series famous Drivatar feature.
THIS IS YOUR HORIZON You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
EXPLORE AUSTRALIA, HORIZON’S LARGEST WORLD EVER Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and to the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia’s Gold Coast.
Forza Horizon 3 is out now exclusive to Xbox One and PC. Excited to receive the 4K patch? Let us know in the comments below.
- There Won’t Be Any Xbox One X Bundles This Holiday
- The Forza Horizon 4 demo could start today
- Forza Horizon 4 is the “fastest-ever selling” game in the series
- Turn 10 Decides to Completely Remove Paid Tokens and Prize Crates from Upcoming Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7
- Forza Horizon 4 review scores – our round-up of all the critics