Every couple of years, Sony announces a new set of DualShock 4 controllers with cool new designs and colours. Now it is time for a really brightful and innovative set of new controllers.
During Gamescom 2018, Sony revealed four new controllers; Berry Blue, Sunset Orange, Copper and Blue Camouflage. There is already a grey camouflage controller available in stores, but this has a more blue shade to it. The four controllers are kind of a step away from Sony’s classic controller colours, with bold designs and weird colour mixtures.
Bright, playful, and fun, the new Berry Blue edition brings new flavor to the DS4 lineup, while the vibrant Sunset Orange brings a little heat to your gameplay. The two-tone design offers a stylish contrast that makes the buttons and sticks pop!
If you’re a fan of trendy patterns, the Blue Camouflage DS4 will be right up your alley. Alternatively, if you’d prefer sticking to one color, stand out with another metallic addition to the lineup with the shiny and refined new Copper DS4.
The controllers cost $65 each and will hit store in September. However, the announcement states availability is only “while supplies last,” which hints towards a limited production. Check out the gallery below for a closer look on each controller. Which one is your favourite?
[Source: PlayStation blog]
- PlayStation’s Black Friday 2018 Discounts Features Games, PlayStation VR and Console Bundle Discounts
- Deadpool Headstand Looks Absolutely ‘Marvelous’
- Sony’s PlayStation 5 Controller Will Feature A Touchscreen?
- Here’s what Activision Blizzard gave one employee for 15 years’ service
- Console gamepads are 36 times more popular on PC than Steam Controllers