I’m not quite sure whether any fox hunters read Gameranx on the regular, but if you happen to be one, Focus Lab Studios has created a game that will send shivers down your spine. Fox Run is a free to play Android game where foxes can run indefinitely, which of course means they’ll never be caught. The bushy tailed beasts can also collect berries and dodge obstacles with a touch less grace than Mary Lou Retton, but let’s not forget their endless running ability. Damn impressive.
In Fox Run, your aim is to achieve a numerically astounding high score and keep raising that bar. Naturally, you’ll be handsomely rewarded for your best efforts. Fox Run features a range of unlockable characters — Red Fox, Night Fox, Vixen Fox, Arctic Fox, Gold Fox and Crystal Fox — each one blessed with unique special abilities an ordinary fox lacks.
Those interested in some vulpine sprinting action can download Fox Run for Android here.
- Get a Load of This: STRAFE Millennium Edition is Packed With Extras
- Latest Overwatch Developer Update Brings New Social Features; Including Endorsements and Looking for Group
- 2D Action Platformer Super Hyperactive Ninja Releases Later this Year
- Critical Flaw in Major Android Tools Targets Developers and Reverse Engineers
- Second DLC for ‘Nioh’ Coming Soon