This month’s lineup of free PS plus games for your PS4 console is now live.
Prepare your storage space for FromSoftware’s gothic RPG Bloodborne, a dark, decrepit and dangerous adventure that’s perfect for a rainy night indoors. Next up is Ratchet & Clank, Insomniac Games’ remaster of the 2002 3D platforming classic. The complete list of PS Plus titles follows.
March 2018 PlayStation Plus games:
- Bloodborne, PlayStation 4
- Ratchet & Clank, PlayStation 4
- Legend of Kay, PS3
- Mighty No. 9, PS3 (Cross Buy with PS4)
- Claire: Extended Cut, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
- Bombing Busters, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
What are you most excited to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments down below.
In other Sony news, almost 6.5 million PS4 units have been sold in Japan since launch.
‘With the reveal of today’s Media Create charts we’ve now learnt that Sony has sold almost a total of 6.5 million units since the release of the PS4 in Japan back in February 2014. The grand total now sits at 6,485,416 units, which means that 2,083,974 units were sold during the fourth year of the console’s lifetime.’
- March’s PS Plus Lineup Features A Couple Of Incredible PS4 Games
- Sony Has Sold Almost 6.5 Million PS4 Units In Japan Since It’s Debut
- PS4 Pro Sales In Japan Surpass 500,00 units
- PS4 Holiday 2017 Sales Down From 2016
- Horizon Zero Dawn Worldwide Sales Estimated At 4 Million Units